Tuesday, December 30, 2014

tea & turkey !

One of the best things about working from home is now being able to blog whenever I want. So... as always, I’m tryna find ways to better my health and change my horrible habits. I have jumped on the green tea train! The benefits made me!

- Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
- Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
- Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
PLUS SO MUCH MORE.

Leftover turkey? My favourite thing about cooking a turkey is making sandwiches and soup with the left over’s! I just happen to be obsessed with sandwiches and wraps. Thought I’d share one I made:

- Bun/bread/wrap/bagel/ whatever bread you like.
- Heated leftover turkey.
- Tomato, onion, lettuce, cheese
- Mayo, gravy, mustard, butter
Slap it all together for something easy, quick, and delicious.

2 comments:

  1. The burger looks good!
    I've been trying to jump on the green tea wagon for a while now but I haven't gotten around to it. Definitely need to ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a must! especially if you're a tea drinker, you might as well!

      Delete

Followers