Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Back..... lets pretend i never left ;)

It feels good to sit here staring at a blank page knowing that I’m about to be able to get everything I’ve held in or that’s on my mind finally out. BUT, I’ve been sitting here for over 20 minutes contemplating if it even makes sense to revisit everything that’s happened over the past…. Almost two years. I honestly had no Idea that it’s even been that long and I can’t even remember what it was that made me stop. I won’t go into detail, maybe I will as I get back into the swing of blogging. You know, maybe certain stories will need to be told. Let’s just say that my life completely fell apart. In every way possible.. health, relationship, family, friends... EVERYTHING. But guess what? I survived. There were moments when I felt I couldn’t pick myself up. Where I thought this is it. I can’t do it anymore. Have you ever felt the feeling that breathing alone made it feel like your chest was caving in. That your heart was aching so bad death seemed like the only option? That living just wasn’t worth it anymore. I was sucked into that deep hole for far too long but again, I SURVIVED and now I feel like I’m stronger than ever. Everything has falling into place and I’m more happy than I ever remember being. Briana told me “sometimes you have to go through things to come out better in the end." Boy was she right!

Anyways, like I said. Not gonna hash up all the negative that is OVER and done with. I realized only that my camera memory cards slot is corrupted or some bullshit so once I get that fix I’m almost 100% sure that I will be starting another project 365. Especially since it’s a new camera and I haven’t touched it since I got it (crazy right). I’m team canon now BTW ;). For now, you have to deal with the shitty cell phone pictures. I’m still same old Keyshia battling the fact that I’m a fatty who loves pizza more than anything…. EVER. As always I’m on and off with eating healthy and it just so happens that right now I’m on.

Caesar salad minus croutons and not because its carbs but because I don’t have any! Lol. I’m in love with Caesar salad because I’m so simple when it comes to salad. Lettuce.....that’s it pretty much LOL anything else I’ll end up picking out and leaving to the side… unless it’s cheese of course. Over seasoned chicken AWLAYS though. Who wants dry... bland... unseasoned chicken…. No sir, not me.

6 comments:

  1. missed you too!
    glad to be back. cant wait to get back to reading your blog!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back!! One of the original blogger boos! Sometimes those breaks are necessary and I can totally relate to that feeling of darkness. The important part is coming out victorious and continuing to walk in that light, even on days when those thoughts/feelings resurface. Keep going, keep living, and keep writing about it. :)

    ♥ Chymere A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks baby love!!!
      i agree fully! nothing feels better than getting through it and being able to release it and feel at peace! thanks again. look forward to reading your blog! <3

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back and the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Followers