Monday, December 29, 2014

DIY: photo boards

Tapping into a one of my hobbies “DIY projects” I thought I’ll a project I did a few months ago. It was very easy, didn’t take too much time, and cheap! I decided to start a little photo board wall using my nieces and nephews photos. This time moveable (instead of it just stuck to the wall like the one was).
All I need was. • 54 printed pictures = $8
• 3 form boards = $3
• black paint = $2
• brushes = $1
• glue = $2
• mod podge = $5

From there it was so simple. All I did was: paint the white form boards black, let them dry, and align the pictures how I wanted them to be (I probably should have used a ruler). Glued them down, mod podged over them and volia!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing little project! I definitely have to try this. Thanks for sharing :)

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem love!
      if you do, be sure to let me know :)

      Delete

Followers