Thursday, December 25, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS..... EVE!

Merry Christmas... Eve! My family has never really been big on holiday celebrations. We typically do it all for the kids, have some drinks, and call it a night. This year will be no different. I guess the only big change is having my boyfriend around. Luckily he’s pretty much the exact same as me but male form. When we initially were thinking about Christmas plans we both were like fuck it. Let’s get some pizza and marathon a TV show. But here came Christmas eve and I felt like actually cooking.

Turkey, pasta salad, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and croissants. As easy as it comes! After 4 hours of cooking my BF wakes up commenting on how good it smells followed by “I thought we were getting pizza” lol. Of course he appreciated the time and effort into coking but in the end, I should have just went with pizza cause you know, by the time you’re done cooking.. you barely feel like eating! After all that I ended up with a headache and falling asleep for the rest of the day as he left to go to his mother’s house. I would have joined but my nieces want me at their house for Christmas and I cannot say no to my babies.

I’m probably the worst with gifts. I never expect them and actually tell people don’t bother. After me talking about buying a ninja blender forever my boyfriend surprised me with one (I guess he does listen after all.) plus candles. THIS BOY KNOWS THE WAY TO MY HEART SO WELL! He did so well too because they smell amazing! But he’ll be back come the 27th and we’ll celebrate our way... Tacos + movies

I did have some last minute wrapping to do. Who likes wrapping gifts? ANYONE? Next year I’m buying all gift bags. Fuck this wrapping shit. Losing the tape every few minutes. Scissors just walking away... and a pile of pens being around you but STILL when it’s time to write, none in sight. Well.. everything is done and my carts full of gifts ready to bring to my babies tomorrow and spend the day probably playing games, doing karaoke and whatever else their heart desires!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays!
    You got some amazing gifts. I'm also into candles as well and I want to purchase the ninja!

    I'm glad you found me! Can't wait to catch up and see your new adventures ♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy holidays babe!
      thanks! i'll let you know how the ninja is!
      me too!

      Delete

Followers