Saturday, December 27, 2014

MOBILE MOMENTS: 01

I’m still trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my blog. You know, like the features, add-on, etc. Well I know for sure that it’s going to be photography and food based with random bitching and ranting. Shit, I may have just figured it all out while typing this LOL. I recently picked my camera back up (before I’d have it 24/7 and taking nonstop pictures) but I realize I still do take a lot of pictures on my phone. More so in the moment, fun nights, random shit but you get it. Then thought... Hey, why not make a section where I post pictures just from my phone? Makes sense right? LOL It’ll be called “MOBILE MOMENTS” Straight genius!
- Gotham marathon
- Half and half pizza
- Cran +vodkas
- All by candlelight.

My bf came through (even with us arguing over stupid shit) that made me think our plans was ruined. But he walked into the room with pizza, liquor and mix. With a big cheesy smiling saying “GUESS WHAT TONIGHT IS?” Lol. Since we met we had this thing going where we’d just spend a whole night marathoning either a series or a trilogy of movies. It’s nice you know, just conversing, eating food, having drinks, and constant laughs. It’s on pause right now though so I can make this post (he’s cooperating really nicely). Oh and half and half pizza is def. the greatest. Idk what made me go so long forcing him to enjoy my style pizza!!!! NOTHING IS BETTER THAN TWO DIFFERENT PIZZAS IN ONE BOX! Well, I’m off to enjoy my night. Have a good weekend xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Half & half pizza's are the best and that photo candle is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers