Sunday, December 28, 2014

21 things about ME

I was thinking last night that this is a new blog an about me should have been my first post. Then when I started writing one, I realized how boring and dragged on it was becoming. Thank god for google and all the “tags” floating around. I’ll give somewhat more detailed answers so you get a little more but not too dragged on. Here we go!

1. Are you named after anyone? Kinda. My father named me (sadly) but my mother was smart enough to include her name as my middle name. Which I never tell anyone.

2. When was the last time you cried? A week ago. Probably the first time in maybe a year or so. I feel I’ve gotten really cold hearted lately and not so emotional. I’m typically a SUPER emotional person but dealing with all the bullshit lately, it’s given me tough skin. The cry was because my bf & I got in a huge argument (which turned out to be over a misunderstanding).

3. Do you have kids? Not yet. I had a little “ALMOST” this month but then was really disappointed when it came out that I wasn’t. I have high hopes for 2015 though, not saying I’m planning and not saying I’m not. Kinda just out there to happen if it’s meant to!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Definitely! No one gives as much as they expect in friendships these days. Friendships aren’t the same as they once were or maybe because I’m getting older?

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really. Lol I’m kind of just a… it is what it is type person.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump? NEVER! The idea of even being that high up is enough to make me shit myself and run home crying. I give credit to anyone who has the balls to do it though.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? Anything involving granola OR apple cinnamon cheerios.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Eyes. Everything is within someone’s eyes. It tells the story of the soul. I have a friend who told me what attracted her to me most was that she could relate to the hurt she seen in my eyes. That’s something I’ll never forget.

9. What is your eye colour? Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies! psychological thrillers to be exact.

11. Favorite smells? CANDLES BURNING. Not even just scented ones but the smell of the wick burning.

12. Summer or winter? Winter, 100%. Yeah the cold is brutal but you can ALWAYS bundle up more. When it’s too hot all I do is complain and bitch or feel like I’m going to die. Plus, winter = hot coco, warm blankets, candle light, and cuddling!

13. Computer or television? Computer. Does cable even exist anymore?

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Jamaica. But I was born there so does that mean that Canada was really the furthest I’ve been? Hmm.

15. Do you have any special talents? Shit. Good question. I’ll answer this .... Eventually lol.

16. Where were you born? Jamaica!

17. What are your hobbies? Trying new recipes, cooking period, photography, random diy projects, marathoning movies or shows, blogging.

18. Do you have any pets? No, but I think I want a puppy. One that never grows though! LOL

19. Favorite movie? Many. Saw (whole franchise), Armageddon, American Psycho, One hour photo.. Way too many to name. I’m a movie junkie!

20. Do you have any siblings? Yup! One sister (also my bff) and 3 brothers. 2 which I have no contact with at all.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? HAPPY.

I hope this gives you a little more insight on who I am. If not, never hesitate to ask questions! I’m always willing to open up and answer anything.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I feel like I now know you a little better. I'm a movie junkie as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a good thing!
    haha movie junkies are always good company!

    ReplyDelete

Followers